You'll Save By Working With DigitalCustom!
- DigitalCustom provides a fixed price based upon your project's creative complexity and turnaround. Although DigitalCustom does not charge by the hour, DigitalCustom's prices will approximate $25/hour for custom editing on a 5-day turnaround.
- Ballpark (informational) DigitalCustom price examples are: Knockout studio background, clean-up and add simple drop shadow to 50-100 catalog shots for Web display - $6/image (add $1/image for print-resolution work); Selective digital handcoloring - $30/image; Skin, hair and clothing touch-up for a fashion shot - $25-$50/image; "Seamless" compositing of 3 images into a single image for print ad purposes - $125-$175 total. Output format requirements may have an impact on price.
- DigitalCustom projects are quality-controlled at DigitalCustom's service center in Cincinnati, Ohio. At DigitalCustom, "quality control" means creative work must be approved by a trained quality control specialist before it is released by DigitalCustom. DigitalCustom's quality control specialists review hundreds of images each month. Quality control typically involves both soft (screen) and hard (print) proofing. High volume catalog orders may be hard proofed on a spot-check basis.
- For a no-obligation estimate, please call DigitalCustom Sales at 1-866-668-8880, Ext. 100, use the Customer Service Contact Page or log-in at the Home Page and use "Initiate New Order" to upload low resolution image and editing instructions.
- Price quotes are effective for
14 days unless extended by DigitalCustom in writing. DigitalCustom will
adhere to its quoted price unless you change the project.
- DigitalCustom offers bulk pricing for projects that involve high volume (e.g. catalog, image preservation/restoration for a large archive).
- Measurement of
the turnaround time starts when you approve pricing and ends when we
advise you that your order is ready for approval.
- If you need to
expedite a project after the order has been placed, contact Customer
Service or your Project Manager as soon as you make the decision.
- We cannot lengthen
turnaround times once your order is placed.
Please contact us if you have any
questions. Pricing policies are subject to change without notice.